1. Supervises and monitors students conduct and handles routine disciplinary matters, keeping records of disciplinary referrals and administrative actions.
2. Assists the Principal in the organization of instructional/behavioral programs.
3. Supervises school opening and closing procedures.
4. Helps in supervising student transportation, lunchroom and related student activities.
5. Helps in coordinating custodial and other support services areas.
6. Supervises the reporting and monitoring of student attendance.
7. Helps to establish and implement security and safety procedures in the building, including fire and crisis drills.
8. Serves as resource to staff, parents and students.
9. Assumes other duties assigned by the administration in order to facilitate a safe, orderly, positive learning environment for staff and students.
10. May be required to work a minimum of 10 additional days in the summer which will be at the discretion of the building Principal.