Description: Works with autistic children ages 3-4.
- Able to provide a structured and predictable routine using positive behavioral approaches
- Able to take direction from a lead teacher and therapists
- Willing to work one-on-one and in small group settings
- Willing to attend to personal care of three and four year olds
- Team player
- Background in early childhood education, autism and speech and language impairments a plus.
- Enjoys working with three and four year olds
Qualifications: High School diploma