This position will participate in
the development of .NET software systems by encoding, testing, debugging and
documenting programs or program modules. Responsibilities focus on
designing and creating programs that focus on student tracking and integration
with the student learning management system.
This position provides support to students and other stakeholders on various
issues including the student learning management system, registration database,
and other various learning programs. This position identifies, researches
and resolves higher-level technical problems and concerns of stakeholders.
During high demand time periods throughout the year, this position may be
asked to answer inquiries in person and via telephone, e-mail, voicemail, and
text concerning the use of hardware, software and their interaction within the
- Associate's Degree in technology related field
or 5 years of experience in similar position
- A minimum of 3 years experience in programming
- Required programming experience in:
NET 4.0 and Visual Studio 2010
Web Forms Development
TSQL Development (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Preferred programming experience (including
Agile Development Practice
- Superior technology skills
- Ability to organize time, projects and details
- Ability to work independently with minimal
- High level of reliability and responsibility
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to
multi-task and meet defined deadlines
- Must be flexible, committed, energetic, and
receptive to change
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Which include but are not limited to the
- Ability to problem solve using program testing
and debugging techniques.
- Ability to program from program specifications.
- Ability to build and diagram program specifications.
- Ability to teach and instruct others in the use
of technology and programs.
- Ability to multi-task with excellent time
- Ability to communicate effectively and
- Ability to work independently and as part of a
- Ability to easily adapt to changing priorities
and work environment and expectations.
- Ability to work with all levels of personnel and
- Produce high-quality work within time lines.