Auditorium Tech (Student)
Maple Grove Senior High
General Purpose of Job:
To inspire and prepare all students with the confidence,
courage and competence to achieve their dreams; contribute to
community; and engage in a lifetime of learning.
- Effectively operate the sound board and light board in
- Provide excellent customer service; direct customer needs
to the appropriate on-site administrator during auditorium
- Monitor for safety. Report any safety issues to
supervisor, the Auditorium Manager.
- Work with the Auditorium Manager to maintain the inventory
list of current equipment / supplies as well as equipment /
- Understand and be able to handle basic equipment set up,
i.e. projectors, screens.
- Report any concerns immediately to the Auditorium
- Be in attendance during scheduled shifts. Inform
supervisor of any conflicts.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES:
- Participate in and complete any required training
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work with a variety of people.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to physically handle all required
: Previous work with tech equipment preferred.
$9.59 / hrly