- Work with staff to identify students needing additional academic assistance.
- Work with students who are currently underserved and at risk of not achieving their fullest potential.
- Assist the high school in developing a coherent and uniform model of support, intervention and enhancements.
- Use and model culturally responsible teaching strategies.
- Attend team and parents meetings as assigned.
- Keep data on student performance.
- Work with parent groups and act as an advocate for students and parents.
This is a Round 2 posting and is open to current employees and outside candidates.
Positions will remain posted until filled, regardless of closing date.
For internal candidates: you must complete the Transfer Form located on the District Website under Employment, Application Process, Internal Applicants and Transfer Form: www.wayzata.k12.mn.us