Intramural Girls Volleyball Coach
Posted July 12, 2012
Deadline for application: July 20, 2012
Contract length: 2012- 2013 - Intramural Girls Volleyball Season
Compensation: Salary and benefits are regionally competitive and based on experience and training.
Work Schedule: Monday through Saturday
Nature and Scope of Job: Responsible for all aspects of Intramural Girls Volleyball Coach; making decisions based on the direction of the program.
Education, Licenses, Certification or Formal Training:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bilingual skills preferred
- CPR certification or willingness to obtain it
- CHSAA test and registration
- Concussion Education, required
- Any other combination of related education, experience and training.
Qualifications: Applicant must have Concussion Training and prefer Girls Volleyball coaching experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Organizing and supervising game help.
- Assists with supervision at activities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Weld County School District 6 shall not discriminate in its employment or hiring practices on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. The Superintendent is committed to cultural diversity among district personnel as a means of enriching educational experience. The District shall identify, solicit, and consider applicants for employment from a broad spectrum of qualified individuals who will contribute to that effort.
Apply online www.greeleyschools.org