6 Positions are available, part time, no benefits. Minimum starting pay $9.51 per hour.
SUMMARY: Responsible for food preparation, serving food, restocking lines, and clean-up after lunch.
Part time, school year 3-4 hours per day. No benefits.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this position:
EDUCATION AND RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE:
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· No experience required; experience in school food services or restaurant preferred.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
· Oral and written communication skills.
· English language skills.
· Interpersonal relations skills.
· Basic math and accounting skills.
· Personal computer, keyboarding and word processing skills.
· Customer service and public relations skills.
· Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
· Organizational skills.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks with frequent interruptions.
· Ability to diffuse and manage volatile and stressful situations.
· Knowledge of sanitation preferred at hire.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS or CERTIFICATIONS:
· Criminal background check required for hire.
· Certification in Sanitation required within 6 months after hire.
· Basic Nutrition required within 12 months after hire.
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT OPERATING KNOWLEDGE:
· Operating knowledge of all kitchen equipment required within 2 months after hire.