ABLE Orientation Instructor
Location: Varies (Delisle Center, Shaker Library, East Cleveland, Goodrich-Gannet Neighborhood Center)
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Register all incoming students; give appropriate pre test materials such as TABE, CLAS-E, BEST Plus and CASAS.
- Discuss orientation materials and upon completion, review test results and class placement.
- Submit appropriate records and reports in a timely manner including monthly attendance, payroll, quarterly intakes, progress and exits, material inventory, and professional development plan.
- Attend staff meetings and complete professional development requirement
- Follow up on non-completing students
- Maintain confidentiality in regard to student information
- Demonstrate good communication skills and strong human relation skills
- Obtain a substitute when unable to be at class and notify supervisor
- Position reports to the Supervisor of ABLE
Additional Job Information:
- Hours are approximately 6 per week. Four sites total, one per week for registration. Registration months: September, October, November, January, February, March, April and July
- Rate of pay is $27.30/Hour
- Position is on a year-to-year basis based on grant funding
- Must have a valid Ohio Teaching Certificate/License
- Experience teaching adults
- Certified to administer assessment materials
Must Apply Online