Skills & Experience:
Experience providing administrative support in a high-energy, dynamic environment.
Exemplary planning, customer service, and executive support skills are required.
The highest level of discretion is mandatory.
Certified Adminstrative Professional Certification with Technology Applications Specialty preferred.
Advanced office worker, able to provide exceptional service to school personnel and the public.
Experience performing basic video editing.
Basic understanding of html to produce and debug online newsletters and website elements.
Able to use MS Office products at an advanced level.
Independent, organized, with a strong ability to learn new skills.
Must possess excellent communication, time management, and interpersonal skills.
Provide administrative support for the Office of Information Technology, including:
- Configuring cell phones, tablets, and personal techology to integrate with the district network and systems.
- Producing and editing videos for the district website and the district's two educational television channels.
- Scheduling current and relevant programming for the district's educational television channels.
- Reconciling and reporting on the department's capital and general fund budgets.
- Entering work orders and answering calls as the IT Help Desk, when overflow assistance is needed.
- Administering district's eRate program.
- Creating and providing summary reports of online surveys to support Central Office surveying needs.
- Managing network, file folder, and email account provisioning software.
- Creating digital forms to replace paper forms and workflows using Optiview software.
- Providing community announcements via the district website, Twitter, and Nixle.
- Publishing monthly department newsletter to district staff.
- Uploading student enrollments records to the state's information system and managing discrepancies.
Provide additional administrative support as necessary to support the Office of the Superintendent and the Board of Education.
8 hours per day
$14.50 per hour