Batesville Community School Corporation is now accepting applications for the
following position for the 2012-13 school year:
Key Program Coordinator(s)
Date Posted: Friday, July 13, 2012
Closing date: Until
Starting Date: Monday, August 6, 2012
1. Valid Indiana teaching license preferred:
of at two years of study at an institution of higher education.
2. Supervision experience helpful.
1. Based upon interest and time
requirements, this position could potentially be shared by two coordinators.
2. Organize and manage the BCSC latch key
program at Batesville Primary School.
3. Establish and manage procedures, activities
and curriculum for the latch key program.
4. Supervise the latch key paraprofessionals.
5. Plan and supervise daily activities.
6. Communicate with parents regularly.
7. Plan and assist in parent information/awareness
8. Assist with publicizing the program.
9. Maintain student enrollment and
10. Maintain financial records.
11. Inventory and requisition of supplies.
12. Plan nutritional snacks.
to: Batesville Primary School Principal
3:00-6:00 plus one hour per day with
flexible times for planning for a total of 4 hours per day for 180 days.
An additional 40 hours prior to the
school year will be provided to plan the program and recruit enrollment.
$12.99 per hour
For further information regarding this
posting or to apply please contact:
Batesville Primary School