Position: Reading Lab Assistant
Location: Centennial Elementary
Salary: $9.05 per hour - commensurate with experience
Terms: 6 hours a day
- Must possess a high school diploma;
- Must possess an Associate's Degree or 60 semester hours of coursework documented on an official transcript from an accredited institution of higher education; or pass a formal state assessment such as Master's Teacher's Para Educator Learning Network (prior to hiring);
- Some knowledge of computers required;
- Must possess general clerical skills, primarily typing, filing and recording;
- Must possess an ability to work effectively with students
Employee in this position assists the reading teacher in the teaching of reading and writing skills, classroom management, and total school reading incentives and programs. Helps students to achieve their highest reading levels. Employee works with reading teachers and is involved in the performance of instructional a non-instructional or clerical tasks in support of the classroom teacher.
PC # 119 100 602
Title 1 Fund 1123
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
THIS DISTRICT DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR,
NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX, OR DISABILITY IN ITS EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES.