Special Education Teacher
Closes: Internal Closing 07/20/12
Woodbury Middle School
- NH certification as special education teacher
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess an understanding of the New Hampshire special education process.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary student centered team.
- Case manage special education students in grades 6-8.
- Coordinate, write, and implement IEP's.
- Facilitate Student Service Team and parent meetings.
- Develop schedules and lesson plans.
- Supervise instructional assistants.
- Implement a variety of instructional approaches.
- Assist classroom teachers in developing student interventions.
- Demonstrate a variety of computer literacy skills.