Description: Director of Curriculum and Instruction
Settled in the colonial times, Somerville boasts of a vibrant downtown
and rich historical value. Paul Robeson, among other notable residents,
attended this small community school. This year, Somerville High School was ranked #637 in the country. Diversity and academic
excellence remain at the focus of the district mission and values.
- A proven instructional leader in a diverse school district setting.
- A data-driven leader with a previous record of academic improvement.
- A 21st Century, divergent thinker with a proven strength in communication.
- A strategic planner who involves stakeholders in the successful planning and implementation of "best practice" programs.
- Candidate must have a comprehensive understanding of state/national standards and assessment practices.
- Central Office or Principal experience is preferred.
- NJ School Administrator certificate preferred
Application Procedure: Apply Online