POSITION: Special Education Teacher
The Willingboro Board of Education, through the Office of Human Resources, is announcing openings in the position listed above.
All persons interested in applying are advised regarding procedures to be utilized by the Office of Human Resources in receiving, processing and selection for ultimate recommendation to the Board of Education, as follows:
· Receipt of a completed application with attached resume.
· A minimum of three (3) current, manually-signed letters of reference -- (current within 2 years)
· Personal interview
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Appropriate Standard New Jersey Teaching Certificate(s) or Certificate of Eligibility
- Experience in autism preferred
- Required criminal history background check, physical and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status. (CURRENT EMPLOYEES EXEMPT)
Location: Stuart Elementary School
Salary: W.E.A. Teacher’s Guide
THE DEADLINE FOR RECEIVING APPLICATION IS: Open until filled