Certified Teacher for Homebound Instruction
Anticipated Dates of Employment: as needed, 2012-13 School Year
Job Description: The Homebound Instructor travels to the home of a specified student in the Mundelein High School District and assists him/her with work assigned by the teacher of record, approximately 5 hours per week, per student.
- High School teaching certificate in one of the following: English, Math, Science, Social Studies
- Has flexibility in working with students who have medical issues
- contacts the home of assigned student and sets up a schedule of instruction
- takes work from the school to the student, and returns completed work to the school
- works with the student in various subject areas as medical issues permit
- proctor tests as needed
- completes time sheet as well as log sheet of work done to be submitted to counseling office
- is responsible for travel to and from school and/or the home
Salary: $30.00 / hour
Application Procedure: Apply online
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to email and phone inquiries.
Approved by Dr. Jody L. Ware, Superintendent