Deadline for Internal Bidders: 7/24/2012 at 3:30 p.m.
POSITION: Paraprofessional After School Monitor
DESCRIPTION: Supervise students waiting to be picked up at the end of the day. Monitor parents and guardians throughout the pick up process. Work with other staff to ensure student safety.
LOCATION: Oakdale Elementary
SCHEDULE: 3:10-3:40 PM, Monday-Friday (2.5 hours per week)
STARTING DATE: 9/4/12 with staff development opportunities the week of 8/27/12
WORK YEAR: 2012-2013 school year
SALARY: Per Paraprofessional Master Agreement (may be viewed at http://www.isd622.org/)
FRINGE BENEFITS: This position is not benefits eligible unless combined with additional ISD 622 paraprofessional hours to total or exceed 20 hours per week.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
1. Ability to work with elementary school students;
2. Training in behavior management techniques (for example, Love & Logic, Responsive Classroom, Autism Spectrum Disorder training, and Transforming the Difficult Child);
3. Ability to take direction and constructive feedback;
4. Ability to keep information obtained about students confidential;
5. Good organizational skills;