POSITION TITLE: Dance Club Sponsor
REPORTS TO: Student Activity Coordinator
Required Experience or Training
Knowledge of dance routines
Time management skills
Ability to work with teens
Willingness to accept responsibility for the tasks of the position
Desired Experience or Training
Valid Illinois Teaching Certification
Previous teaching experience
Previous sponsor experience
To perform the duties of organizing, providing and promoting Dance Club activities and events
1. Provide effective leadership in Dance Club activities and events.
2. Organize and effectively lead students to plan and execute Dance Club activities and events.
3. Obtain supervision for after school Dance Club activities and events.
4. Schedule and coordinate the use of facilities for the Dance Club with the designated building personnel.
5. Manage and supervise the use of the facilities during Dance Club activities and events.
6. Responsible to work within the given budget and keep accurate records of monies used and received.
7. Work with the Student Activity Coordinator to determine Dance Club activities and events.
8. Other duties as assigned.