JOB PURPOSE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
FUNCTION: Incumbent coordinates student data. Enters into computer course scheduling information and data on students such as grades, course changes, and related data.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Knowledge of general office practices and procedures, with data processing techniques.
• Ability to gather and interpret alpha and numeric data.
• Type accurately at 45wpm.
• Accuracy in checking, posting, and counting.
• Knowledge of simple arithmetic, English and grammar.
• Working knowledge of student discipline data/PEIMS.
• Strong organizational skills with working knowledge of Excel and Word.
• Provide positive customer service and follow up.
• Demonstrate initiative, flexibility and ability to multi-task.
• Professional and helpful attitude.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or G.E.D.; prefer minimum of 2 years of college.
EXPERIENCE: Three (3) years of related experience.
DUTY DAYS: 260 Days
SALARY: CT6 $13.890 - $17.363/hr.
Salary determination will be based on documented experience .
A.I.S.D. employees wanting to be considered for this position should complete an online internal application.
NOTE: Internal applicants must be in their current assignment for a minimum of 135 calendar days to be eligible to submit an internal application.