The Hazel Crest School District is seeking an individual to fill an Early Childhood position for the 2012 - 2013 school year.
The teacher is responsible to the Building Principal for planning instructional lessons that meet the needs, interests and abilities of students; creating a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and employing effective instructional techniques.
- Applicant must hold the appropriate State of Illinois Teaching Certificate (Type 04 Early Childhood or 03 w/Early Childhood endorsement).
- Successful teaching experience.
- Demonstrated skill in diagnosing, prescribing, assessing student learning, and appropriate record keeping.
- Knowledge of current teaching techniques, computer and multimedia.
- Applicants must be able to structure a classroom to maximize student learning.
- Applicants must be able to establish effective communication skills with a variety of stakeholders.
The work year for this position is 180 days. Salary is in accordance with the teacher salary schedule.
Applicants should apply online at http://www.sd1525.org/ and upload your letter of application with resume, current transcripts (if applicable), and three (3) letters of recommendation. Internal applicants must apply to the same site. Questions to Dr. Benjamin Cooper, Human Resources, Administration Center, 170th and Dixie Highway, Hazel Crest, IL 60429.
The deadline for receiving applications is July 27, 2012 at 4:00 p.m. Interviews with selected applicants will be held as soon as practicable.