The successful candidate will be one who:
- Maintains a high level of personal integrity, professional demeanor, and possesses a strong work ethic.
- Is a collaborative leader who can build a shared vision by working cooperatively and respectfully with colleagues within SAU 41.
- Possesses excellent multi-tasking, delegation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possesses strong technology skills.
- Has extensive classroom teaching, building and/or central office leadership experience with a focus on curriculum, instruction and assessment.
- Has a strong understanding of systems.
- Has strong skills and knowledge in the supervision and evaluation of staff.
- Must have NH Superintendent certification or be eligible to become certified.