POSITION: Projects and Program Support Facilitator – Latino Studies Academy at Burns School
3 positions (2012-2013 school year)
REPORTS TO: Principal
POSITION SUMMARY: Person will provide support and assistance to the Principal with programs and projects.
• High school diploma.
• Ability to work with staff, district, and community agencies to problem solve.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality. Excellent attendance and punctuality is required.
• Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational skills are required.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully multi-task.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with office staff, administrators, and other school personnel.
• Ability to remain calm under very stressful conditions.
• Proficient with computers utilizing Microsoft Products and other district databases
• Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures to include HPS policies/procedures.
• Experience in program implementation, record keeping and reporting essential, which includes
• Ability to use technology to maintain a variety of records.
• Ability to be flexible and work an extended day to meet deadlines.
• Experience in an urban school setting.
• Literate in English and Spanish, preferred.
SALARY AND TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Eleven Month Work Year with Salary in accordance with Hartford Educational Support Personnel (2009/10) Grid: B460 ($30,483 – $36,153)
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: All internal and external applicants must submit an online application.
To apply, go to: http://www.applitrack.com/hartford/onlineapp/
Or go to www.hartfordschools.org and follow the appropriate link.
An Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/V/D