Title: Food Service Cashier
Terms of Employment: 10 months
3.5 hrs per day, 5 days per week (10:00am - 1:30pm) - Part-time
Rate: $10.00 per hour
Applications: Applications must be submitted online only. Please do not fax/email/mail resumes.
Track all food service monies accurately including student/staff accounts and invoices.
1. Operate breakfast and lunch lines including student data input and cash receipts.
2. Coordinates with Food service Clerk inventory of all necessary forms and supplies.
3. Prepares accurate records of cafeteria monies and meals served.
4. Records daily count of free, reduced, paid, and adult meals.
5. Sets up computers, submits daily cash report, and closes out daily operations (paperwork).
6. Collects and accounts for all cash in accordance with cash handling procedures.
7. Maintains student ticket/roster system.
8. Assists in prep and meal service including setup and cleanup when necessary.
9. Assembles snacks for students as necessary.
10. Performs other duties as may be assigned.
1. High School Diploma or GED preferred.
2. Must have prior experience as a cashier. Experience in a food service operation is desired.
3. Must be neat, clean, and personable.
4. Must possess general clerical skills and ability to work with cash and mathematics.
5. Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
6. Must follow appropriate dress code to meet health standards.
7. Must have previous computer experience.