Primary Job Functions: To maintain a clean, sanitary, safe and secure building. To perform minor maintenance and maintain the equipment and supplies in a prudent manner.
Minimum Qualifications and Credentials Required:
1. Educational Requirements: A high school education or equivalent is required. <S></S>
2. Possess Skills and Knowledge: To use the equipment and supplies necessary to maintain the school building. Must be efficient and consistent. Must be reliable.
3. Experience: None is required; however, it is mandatory that one accepts and follows instructions to become efficient in the tasks assigned.
4. Certification: None required. Some companies and organizations provide certification for a variety of tasks, and it should be a goal to obtain some type of recognition in the custodial field.
5. Other: Maintain a good relationship with pupils, staff, patrons, and the community.
Salary Benefits: $12.00-$16.42