The Fairview Park City Schools has an opening for a Preschool/Daycare Teacher for the 2012-2013 school year.
The position is a five day a week, eight hour per day position, working throughout the year including summertime.
CERTIFICATION: Early Childhood Teaching Licence - PK-3
Current/Valid ODE Teacher Certificate/License
Experience working with preschool children Able to use current technology, including computers
Knowledge of ODE Standards and Model Courses of Study
- Friendly and polite demeanor and the ability to work well with students and staff
- Evidence of excellent attendance and work record
- Outstanding communication skills with students, teachers, and principals
- Ability to facilitate a safe, nurturing, developmentally appropriate environment and homelike atmosphere for preschool children
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Evidence of good health and hygiene
- Valid Ohio Drivers License
Rate of Pay per the established hourly rate of the Early Education Center
STARTING DATE: August 20, 2012 for the 2012-2013 School Year
Click "Apply" button in the upper right corner of this posting to fill in your application or apply online at http://www.fairviewparkschools.org
and click on Human Resources.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND IN OR EMAIL US ANY PAPER DOCUMENTS. Download all your paperwork online to assure that we have a complete record of your application materials.
Selection Procedure: The Fairview Park City School District hereby gives notice that it does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, equal pay, national origin, disability, age and genetic information in the educational programs and activities operated by the District.
Denise Devine, Human Resources Supervisor
21620 Mastick Road, #A
Fairview Park, OH 44126