Posting dates: 7/20/12 through 7/26/12 or until filled
Hours: Monday through Friday 10:15 AM - 2:00 PM; 3.40 hours per day with 20 minute unpaid break
Receive money for meals and snacks and record into computerized meal accountability system; prepare bank deposits and reports; and respond to account inquiries from customers.
Essential job functions include the following:
- Collect cash and checks from students and adjust individual account records on computer database; operate cash register and key pad during serving times.
- Assist with food preparation, food assemblies, cleaning of food service equipment, cleaning of pots, pans and utensils per the discretion of the Cook Manager/Head Satellite Cook.
- Provide customer service to parents and student with questions ore concerns regarding account balance or payments.
- Prepare bank deposit and create computer-generated reports per day-end procedure.
Maintain a supply of currency and coin in cash boxes.
Other functions of the job include but are not limited to the following:
- Fill silverware and condiment containers; set up carts for serving lines; clean tables.
- Attend workshops, in-services, conferences or organizational meetings for continued professional growth and training.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· SNA Level I license within 3 years of hire.
· Basic math and cashiering skills.
· Operation of a computer terminal and data entry techniques.
· Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy.
· Understand and follow oral and written directions.
· Regular attendance.
Continuously stand and reach with one or both hands; frequently twist, lift up to 15 pounds, and push and pull up to 15 pounds; occasionally crouch, kneel, stoop, and lift up to 30 pounds.
$13.66 non-certified/probationary; $13.96 non-certified
$14.01 certified/probationary; $14.31 certified
(6 month probationary period)