REPORTS TO: Principal
Person will provide support and assistance to the Principal with programs and projects.
· Person will serve as a liaison between students, parents and the school, and local community. Responsibilities include establishing relationship with students and families.
· Assist administration in scheduling and executing related documents for all classroom, projects and school programs.
· Provide assistance in the aftercare program.
· Perform other related duties as directed by the supervisor.
· Demonstrated knowledge of Public Relations and community partnerships.
· Working knowledge of the Hartford community, for both public and private sectors is essential.
· Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills;
· Excellent organizational skills are required.
· Demonstrated ability to successfully multi-task;
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with office staff, administrators, and other personnel;
· Ability to remain calm under very stressful conditions;
· Proficient with computers utilizing Microsoft Products and other district databases
· Ability to be flexible and work an extended day to meet deadlines;
· Experience in program implementation, record keeping and reporting essential, which includes computer skills.
· Training in Breakthrough Magnet North Character Model or willingness to attend training sessions upon hire.
· Experience in an urban school setting
SALARY AND TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Ten-Month Work Year/Salary Grid A460 ($27,610 – $32,745)
Hartford Educational Support Personnel (HESP)
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: All internal and external applicants must submit an online application.
Please visit http://talent.hartfordschools.org
An Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/V/D