1. Provide instructional assistance as needed.
2. Assist with hygiene and any other physical needs as
3. Follow the IEP as written and developed by the teacher of
4. Perform all duties as indicated by the supervising teachers
and the administration.
Based on Classified Pay Scale/6.5 hours per day
1. The preferred candidate will be a licensed elementary
2. The preferred candidate will have experience working with
special and regular needs children.
3. The preferred candidate will have the ability to work
collaboratively and cooperatively.