CLASSIFIED JOB VACANCY
INDIAN RUN ES BLDG EDUCATIONAL
ATTENDANT (GRADE 2)
(POSTED 7/23/12) (START DATE 8/24/12)
1. A high school diploma or training and experience that are
2. Demonstrated aptitude for the work to be performed.
3. Demonstrated interest in children and education.
4. Ability to work in a positive manner.
5. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the
Board of Education may find
appropriate and acceptable.
1. Monitors students' non-classroom activities such as
lunch, playground, or free time
2. Communicates with building principal and teachers to
share information on students.
3. Monitors students non-instructional activities.
4. Maintains a safe educational environment.
5. Mediates student disputes or inappropriate behavior.
6. Refers students for inappropriate behavior to the
7. Maintains an effective and positive working relationship
with staff, students and parents.
8. Other duties as assigned by the Superintendent or his/her
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
187 Days (178 days same as student's schedule; 1
professional development day, 8 paid
holidays); 3 hours per day excluding lunch. Salary as
provided by the Negotiated Agreement.
Work year to be established by the Board.
SALARY: $13.75/HR. TO $17.07/HR.
All interested employees and others, please complete and
electronically submit an online
application (located on the district website) by MONDAY,
JULY 30, 2012.
We are no longer accepting paper copies of items such as
resumes, cover letters, etc., as you may
upload this information onto your online application.
The Dublin City School District is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and as such does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age,
religion, national origin, ancestry, disability,
veteran status, marital status, or any other status
protected by law.