CLASSIFIED JOB VACANCY
WYANDOT ES CLINIC AIDE
(POSTED 7/23/12) START DATE: 8/22/12
1. A high school diploma.
2. Current CPR and first aid certification.
3. Willingness to complete district training for clinic
4. Caring, friendly and nurturing attitude in working with
students, parents and staff.
5. Ability to maintain confidentiality, set priorities and
work well under emergency situations with attention to
6. Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in
writing with school nurse, parents, staff and students.
7. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the
Board of Education may find appropriate and
1. Provides and documents all first aid care and treatment
to ill and injured staff and students, as well as
preventative care for students with chronic health
2. Properly sets up, administers and records all medications
dispensed in the clinic according to District
Policy and Guidelines.
3. Assists in the control of communicable diseases.
4. Assesses, records and maintains all student immunizations
to comply with the District's Immunization
Policy, and informs parents of non-compliance.
5. Assists the nurse with the maintenance of emergency
6. Assists the nurse with health screenings and recording of
student test results.
7. Maintains awareness of all current student health
concerns for the building.
8. Assures clinic supplies are in stock to meet clinic
9. Complies with all Federal, state and local laws and
regulations for the maintenance, repair and operation of
equipment and machines [OSHA].
10. Assists the nurse in the surveillance and control of
11. Participates in the identification of students suspected
of being abused or neglected.
12. Complies with all Federal, state and local laws and
regulations for the storage, use and disposal of trash,
rubbish, waste and hazardous material [OSHA].
13. Maintains effective communications with the building
14. Other duties as assigned by the Superintendent or
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
189 days (181 work days; 8 paid holidays) 7 hrs. per day or
the equivalent excluding lunch. Salary as provided by
the Negotiated Agreement. Work year to be established by the
Board of Education.
SALARY: $14.23/HR. TO $17.64/HR.
All interested employees and others, please complete and
electronically submit an online application (located
on the district website) by MONDAY, JULY 30, 2012.
We are no longer accepting paper copies of items such as
resumes, cover letters, etc., as you may upload this
information onto your online application.
The Dublin City School District is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis
race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin,
ancestry, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any
protected by law.