- Bachelor Degree required.
- Valid Michigan Teacher Certificate.
- Demonstrated ability to implement Positive Behavioral
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain boundaries
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board
of Education may find appropriate and acceptable.
To teach with enthusiasm; be proficient is preparing,
organizing, and producing cohesive lessons for students. To
exhibit professionalism at all times and implement the common
core state standards in order to assist students with
disabilities to achieve positive academic, physical, emotional,
and post school outcomes.