Temporary Part-Time Payroll Clerk
The Needham Public Schools seeks a temporary payroll clerk to work part-time to assist the department with a system conversion. The Town of Needham will change the financial, accounting and payroll system from HTE (SunGuard) to BudgetSense (Tyler Technology/Unifund).
The position will require an individual with the following skills and attributes:
- Work schedule flexibility to manage the ebb and flow of implementation
- Experience with processing payroll (school payroll experience helpful)
- Experience with data conversions
- Experience with Unifund/BudgetSense is helpful
- Ability to work independently after training
- Ability to communicate with other staff members in the department about progress and problems
$21.03 per hour. No benefits
All resumes will be screened and selected candidates will participate in a thorough interview process
Please apply online: www.generalasp.com/needham/onlineapp
Applications will be considered only when a cover letter, resume, and letters of recommendation have been attached to your online application.
It is the policy of the Needham Public Schools not to discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, national origin, color, homelessness, sexual orientation, age, or disability in its education programs, services, activities or employment practices. The Needham Public School System is a member of METCO, Empowering Multicultural Initiatives (EMI) and the Greater Boston School Human Resources Network. Candidates who have a strong commitment to active anti-racism are encouraged to apply.