TEACHER - Great Start Readiness Program
172 days (128 student days)
- Must have a valid Michigan teaching certificate with an early childhood (ZA or ZS) endorsement
- Bachelor's degree in child development or early childhood education with specialization in preschool teaching
- Qualified candidates will have teaching experience with at-risk children.
- The Great Start Readiness Program Teacher uses pre-kindergarten standards of quality, developmentally appropriate practices, and early childhood curriculum to provide instruction and ongoing assessment to students in a school readiness program.
- Prefer training in Creative Curriculum and PQA Assessment.
Approximate Salary or Range
Commensurate with Experience
Excellent benefit package includes medical, dental, vision; personal time off; retirement program
Kent Intermediate School District manages employment applications online. Applications must be completed online at www.applitrack.com/kent/onlineapp. No hard copy applications or resumes will be accepted for this position. Computer terminals are available in the Kent ISD Educational Service Center lobby from 8:00am-4:00pm, Monday-Friday, for applicant use.
The final candidate for this position will be required, at their cost, to furnish Kent Intermediate School District with a current Michigan State Police and FBI criminal records LiveScan check prior to our recommendation to hire.
Kent Intermediate School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, physical/mental disability or veteran status in its educational programming, enrollment, employment or contracting.