- High school graduate
- Preferably college experience
- Experience working with children
1. Work with student(s) that has/have special needs, or require(s) additional educational assistance as defined in an IEP (Individual Education Plan) or 504 Plan. Student(s) may be in a classroom situation, or require one-on-one educational assistance.
2. Demonstrate a continuous sensitivity to the needs of children that are assigned.
3. Carry out instructional or developmental activities suggested by the teacher, specialist, or others designated by the building administrator.
4. May be required to attend to students’ personal care needs.
5. Maintain competency and skills through a variety of available offerings.
6. Other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
This is a school-year position - 181 work days