Full-time, full year position with varied schedule
Benefit eligible position
Salary range $42,000-$48,000 with actual placement depending on experience and qualifications.
Note: This position is not part of any collective bargaining group. The terms and conditions for the position will be included in an individual letter of assignment with Minnetonka Public Schools.
1. Provide supervision and work direction for Swim Club assistant coaches.
2. Provide support to the Anchor Club.
3. Organize various aquatics events as delegated by the Aquatics Director.
4. Provide oversight for other aquatics activities.
5. Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
1. Experience as swim instructor/competitive swimming
2. Experience in mentoring and developing athletes
3. Experience working with volunteer groups
4. Experience in organizing swim activities
1. A minimum of 3-5 years as a competitive swimmer
2. Background in large event organization
3. Experience with fundraising groups/activities