1. High School graduate.
2. Rapport with elementary age children.
3. Must be able to work cooperatively with adults.
4. Must have organizational skills and basic skills of spelling and math.
5. Must have, or be willing to obtain, certification in Adult/Child CPR and First Aid.
6. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the administration may find appropriate and acceptable.
1. Set up lunch books for assigned groups as needed.
2. Write refund slips for students at the end of the school year.
3. Utilize "Lunch Hour Report of Misconduct" forms as appropriate.
1. Supervise children in the lunchroom, halls, playground and classroom.
2. Pull meal cards of children who are staying for lunch and file at the end of the lunch period.
3. Safety & assistance for students staying for lunch.
1. Notify parents when account is running low.
2. Keep record of all meals issued.
The Lamphere School district is currently contracting the services of Professional Contract Management, Inc. (PCMI) for substitutes working in our district.
Qualified candidates interested in this position should apply on line using the procedures below:
Click on “View all Open Positions in OHRC Districts”
Click on “Broken Down by District”
Click on “Lamphere Schools”
Click on Desired Position
Click on “Apply” button in the upper right corner & follow prompts
If you have any questions please contact Pat Bowden in the Human Resource office at (248) 589-1990
It shall be the policy of the district not to discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status or handicap status in the employment of personnel.