Part Time no/Benefits.
Starting Rate: $9.20/hour.
Start Date: 08/20/2012
- Assists with the daily preparation of breakfast and lunch, including hot and cold food, setting up, other functions.
- Maintains daily sanitation practices in the food preparation and serving areas and the dish room.
- Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Monitors and operates the computer and cash box.
- Monitors serving area for needed refills and changes.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
MINIMUM EDUCATION OR FORMAL TRAINING:
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Less than one (1) year job related experience
· Some food service experience preferred
· Knowledge of commercial food preparation equipment preferred
· Is flexible
· Has the ability to work cooperatively with supervisors and co-workers
· Has the ability to understand and follow complex oral and written instructions
· Has the ability to perform responsibilities without the necessity of close supervision
· Has the ability to effectively communicate with the school and school District community as well as the public at large
· Has the ability to meet attendance standards and work the hours necessary to perform the essential functions of the job
· Maintains a generally positive attitude
· Observes all District policies and procedures
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATION:
ESSENTIAL ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Noise, temperature extremes
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Frequent lifting over fifty (50) pounds
- Constant standing, walking
- Frequent squatting, reaching and stooping