Hours: 2 hours/day; 5 days/week (7:30am-9:30am)
General Purpose of Job: To be responsible for assisting in the supervision of the Kidstop children.
- Assist the site supervisor and instructor in supervising the children on and off the site, e.g., watches children to make sure they are safe and orderly.
- Participate in all the children's activities, e.g., organized games, drawing - participates along with children.
- Lead small group activities.
- Supervise children at nap time, meal time and outdoors.
- Assume Kidstop responsibilities in absence of site supervisor and instructor by watching for safety and other concerns.
- Assist instructor and site supervisor in preparing and implementing program activities, preparing snacks, and ordering supplies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Experience working with school-age children
- Minimum of 8 hours of current first aid training within the first 6 months of employment.
Job Type: Part-time, school year
Bargaining Unit: Educational Support Professionals
Salary Range: Per Contract