1. Deliver appropriate instruction in Language Arts for
middle school students.
2. Develop effective instructional strategies and
assessments that focus on state standards and CPCSC
3. There must be a commitment to professional
4. Others as determined by the building principal.
Based on Master Contract; temporary positions requires that
the first fifteen (15) days be paid at the substitute teacher
daily rate of pay - $70.00. On the sixteenth (16th)
consecutive day the pay will be based on your years experience
and degree. There are no benefits with this temporary
October 7, 2010 - 12/21/10
1. The preferred candidate will be a certified Language
2. The preferred candidate will have experience working
with middle school aged students.
3. The preferred candidate will have the skills to work
collaboratively and cooperatively.