1. Deliver appropriate instruction for Language Arts in
grades seven and eight.
2. Develop effective instructional strategies and
assessments that focus on state standards.
3. There must be a commitment to professional
4. The candidate must be an instrumental part of the
Based on Master Contract
Full time position beginning with the 2012-2013 school
1. The preferred candidate will have multiple teaching
areas on their license.
2. The preferred candidate will have experience in
teaching this level of students.
3. The preferred candidate will have the ability to work
collaboratively and cooperatively.