1. Develop appropriate instruction for Language Arts.
2. Develop effective instructional strategies and assessments
that focus on state standards and CPCSC expectations.
3. There must be a commitment to professional growth.
4. The candidate must be an instrumental part of the
5. Others as determined by the building principal.
Based on Master Contract
2012-2013 School Year
1. The preferred candidate will be a licensed Language Arts
2. The preferred candidate will have experience working with
middle school aged students.
3. The preferred candidate will have the skills to work
collaboratively and cooperatively with the staff and all