PURPOSE: Brings in food items for line set up; provides proper serving utensils; sets up all condiments; serves food; cleans; Accuscan cashier.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: (Other duties may be assigned)
· Reads and follows menus and recipes to prepare line set up in a timely manner for serving school meals; prepares condiments and utensils as specified on menus and/or according to plans set by Manager of Food Service; follows all standardized instructions according to specifications.
· Runs accusan as cashier; assesses amounts of food as directed and replenishes food in storage and on the line as required.
· Abides by local and governmental policies and regulations as required.
· Practices safe operations of food service equipment; meets all district safety requirements.
· Reports needed minor or major repairs to Director of Food Service.
· Records and reports hours worked on time cards or time sheets.
· Achieves all work assignments according to standards.
· Maintains district appearance and grooming standards.
· Manages job with ability to comprehend written and oral instructions; may move, lift up to 50 pounds on a daily basis, pulls, or pushes heavy objects; uses observation and communication to conduct jobs related to cooking, cleaning and serving food to children; uses all types of kitchen and cleaning equipment.
11:00 am to 1:00 pm