Salary and benefits as designated by the Eau Claire Area School District Board of Education.
- Knowledge of American Indian history, culture and sovereignty
- Knowledge of issues pertaining to the educational needs of American Indian youth
- Desired: previous counseling with/or teaching experience with American Indian students and their families
- Private vehicle available to travel between office, schools and community resource locations.
- See job description
- Hours are flexible to meet the needs of students/families
- All hours will be timecarded
- Salary/fringe dependent upon yearly Title VII allocation