ESP - Clerical
Park Center Senior High
Hours: 5.5 hours/day; 5 days/week (8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.)
General Purpose of Job: Help students, parents, and the public as they enter the building; manage the
switchboard; and track truancy reports. Includes clerical tasks with
the counseling department. Candidates must be able to direct and redirect students in a confident manner; possess strong clerical skills, be comfortable greeting visitors and answering phones. In addition, candidates must have a positive attitude, be willing to work as part of a team, and be flexible with their daily assignments.
- Supervise students in non-instructional activities such as, lunchroom, study halls, and hallways.
- Greet visitors, answer questions/concerns pertaining to the administrative function of the school; receive incoming calls from students, parents, etc.
- Receive and authorize prearranged absence forms per school policy; record information and forward to attendance personnel.
- Locate students, write passes and assign student helper to deliver in the event of a problem, concern or emergency.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to type, maintain records and file. Computer experience helpful.
Job Type: Part-time, school year
Bargaining Unit: Educational Support Professionals
Salary Range: Per Contract