1. Deliver appropriate instruction in grade level.
2. Develop effective instructional strategies and
assessments that focus on state standards.
3. There must be a commitment to professional
4. The candidate must be an instrumental part of the
5. Other responsibilities will be reviewed during the
Based on Master Contract
1. The preferred candidate will have multiple teaching
areas on their valid license.
2. The preferred candidate will have experience working
with elementary school aged children.
3. The preferred candidate will have the ability to work
collaboratively and cooperatively.