DIRECTOR OF CURRICULUM AND INSTRUCTION
- Must hold a valid NJ School Administrator Certification, #0101, Standard Preferred
- Must hold a Master's Degree or higher from an accredited college/university
- Have at least five (5) years of excellent experience in a public school setting as an Administrator
- Principal experience preferred
- Have experience in curriculum writing using Understanding by Design
- Special Instructions: Admin Certificate, #0101 and Degree Certificate(s) must be uploaded and attached to online application along with 3 Professional Letters of Recommendation
Nature and Scope of Job:
- To demonstrate leadership in school improvement, program development and curriculum integration, grant integration, instruction, and application of technology across the curriculum. To ensure the C&I Committee has all the information about curriculum and instruction.
Salary and Terms:
- 12 month position, 5 days per week
Only candidates of interest will be contacted for an interview.
(Please review job description for details of job qualifications, functions and responsibilities)