- Conduct all practices and contests
- Must be able to coach Fall and Winter Season
- MHSAA Competitive Cheer Experience appreciated
- Ability to motivate students
- Ability to individualize instructions
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of rules and strategies
- Experience as a coach preferred
- Experience as a player preferred
- Enthusiasm for the sport
- Coaching certification preferred
- Ability to work effectively with students, staff, parents, administrators and public
- Experience in budgeting, inventory and statistical data
- Maintain high level of ethical behavior
- Available to work a flexible schedule including afternoon/evening/weekends
- Perform other duties as assigned by athletic director
This is a 2012-13 fall sport. Salary according to contract language.
Complete the online application and upload a cover letter and resume.
The successful candidate must meet the State standard for a clear criminal history and provide mandated fingerprint clearance. Position will remain open until filled.