JOB PURPOSE AND RESPONSIBILITY:
This position provides training, guidance, and monitoring of work by Attendance Specialists and
Clerks at schools to ensure accurate data.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Three (3) years of related experience required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Proficiency in a variety of software programs, including Microsoft Office.
- Skill to work in more complex programs such as SAS, SPSS, Access, and
District systems such as SEEDS.
- Knowledge of general office procedures and practices and office equipment, including computers.
- Excellent telephone and oral communication skills and must have a willing and helpful attitude in working
with staff and students.
- Skill to manipulate, analyze, and present sometimes complicated data accurately and clearly.
- Skill to respond to requests for sometimes complicated data within assigned department.
DUTY DAYS: 260 Days
SALARY: CT7: $15.18 - $18.98
Salary determination will be based on documented experience.
A.I.S.D. employees wanting to be considered for this position should complete an online internal application.
NOTE: Internal applicants must be in current assignment for a minimum of 135 calendar days to be eligible to submit an internal application.