1. Deliver appropriate instruction in grade one.
2. Develop effective instructional strategies and
assessments that focus on state standards and CPCSC
3. The candidate must be an instrumental part of the
4. Others as determined by the building principal.
Based on Master Contract. The first fifteen days are
paid at the substitute teacher daily rate of pay and on the
sixteenth consecutive day the pay rate will become part of our
teacher's pay rate based on years experience and degree.
8/30/2012 - 10/26/2012 or until the teacher chooses to
1. The preferred candidate will have multiple
endorsements on their elementary teacher's license.
2. The preferred candidate will have experience working
with elementary students.
3. The preferred candidate will have the skills to work
collaboratively and cooperatively with the first grade team
and all stakeholders.