2 hours per day, 185 days per year
$13.10 minimum hourly rate
1. Provide supervision of students and enforce school rules in the lunchroom, playground, or other designated locations in cooperation with other staff.
2. Complete routine paperwork and perform record-keeping activities related to monitoring activities.
3. Assist with cleaning the lunchroom tables as needed.
4. Report any areas of concern regarding student behavior and equipment needs to the building principal.
5. Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
1. Evidence of successful experiences working with elementary school age students.
2. Evidence of the ability to respect, protect, and maintain confidentiality.
3. Evidence of the ability and inclination to take charge of student behavior as circumstances suggest.
4. Evidence of the ability to work in a team environment.
5. Evidence of excellent human relations and oral communication skills, and interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisor, the general public, etc. sufficient to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction.