PLEASE POST PLEASE POST
AUGUST 6, 2012
The Walled Lake Consolidated Schools are currently advertising the following positions. Current WLEA bargaining unit applicants must apply in writing to the Personnel Department. Everyone except current WLEA bargaining unit members must apply through the Oakland Human Resources Consortium.
1.0 SECONDARY RESOURCE ROOM TEACHER
WESTERN HIGH SCHOOL
- Possess a valid Michigan teacher’s certificate
- Possess a baccalaureate degree with a major in a specific special education area or have earned credit in course work equivalent to that required for a major.
- As of September 1, 1990 possess an endorsement in elementary education.
- Have completed directed student teaching of not less than 8 weeks duration in the specific area of impairment.
- Be recommended for a certificate or endorsement, or both, constituting full approval in a specific special education area by an institution of higher education signifying verification of completion of a teacher program for the specific special education area, as approved by the State Board of Education.
· Be “highly qualified” in accordance with all State and Federal mandates.
- Highly qualified with the LD,EI and ASD endorsements.
Salary commensurate with current Master Agreement.
Job description available upon request.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 8/10/12
Interested candidates should contact: Interested WLEA bargaining unit members should contact:
Oakland Schools Office of Personnel – Walled Lake Schools
Oakland Human Resources Consortium 850 Ladd Road, Building D
www.oakland.k12.mi.us/OHRC Walled Lake, MI 48390